NA Advocacy asked me to redo their website for them. They are a charity providing funding for research for the rare disease Neuroacanthocytosis. Their existing website was quite basic, was quite complex to navigate and had few images. They wanted a new website that would be more stylish, include more images and would be easy to update.
I created a new website for them using the Drupal content management system. The new website:
- They are able to update the website themselves using the Drupal CMS
- Includes translations for pages into different languages
- Has a straightforward navigation system
- Has a library section for users to find documents and other resources
- Includes a slideshow and the ability to add pictures wherever they need to